RECOGNISING THAT GOOD IDEAS AND OPINIONS CAN COME FROM ANYWHERE AND THAT COLLABORATION ON SUCH ISSUES CAN BE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH.
We support the following individual selected items from each of the below party’s websites.
- The Affordable Housing Party’s policy on their Where do we stand on other issues page, being, We believe in evidence based policy making and we will listen to the testimony of the experts on the various sides of a debate and judge how to vote based on that.
- The Animal Justice Party policy of “Banning live export”
- The Arts Party Australia’s About Us page item, “Promoting creative, scientific and evidence based ideas that improve the lives of as many people as possible”
- The Australian Country Party’s mantra as indicated in their “About Us” page.
The Australian Democrats Party’s mantra of “NOT LEFT. NOT RIGHT. JUST FORWARD”
- The Australian Mental Health Party’s page on Our core values page of, Empowerment, Equity and Equality, Better Support and Connection
- The Australian Progressives manta of ‘Evidence, Not Opinion’ on all issues.
- The Australian Workers Party items in their What we are about page
- The Child Protection Party’s CHILD PROTECTION PARTY POLICIES page
- The Civil Society Australia’s Platform of “Restoring Civility to Politics”
- The Climate Democrats mantra of “Strong, fair climate change policy for a liveable future”
- The Flux Party’s ethos of “Producing better policy for a better Australia”
- The Hemp Party Australia’s About HEMP page on use for b. medical and therapeutic use
- The ICAN (Independents for Climate Action now) Party’s mantra of being
- “ ..bound by a commitment to delivering effective, scientific evidence-based policies to address the Climate Emergency.”
- The Keep Sydney Open Party policy of “End the Lockouts”
- The Online Direct Democracy Party’s catchphrase of “Empowering the people”
- The Pirate Party Australia’s three paragraphs in “Our Vision”
- The Progressive Labour Party’s catchphrase of “Uniting as many people as possible in the process of change, emphasising transition and human needs”
- The Reason Party’s four “OUR PROMISE” items
- The Science Party’s About page on their Science Party Vision
- The Secular Party of Australia’s Home page statement, “We want legislation based on evidence, informed debate and equality for all”
- The Seniors United Party of Australia’s mantra of “Making a better Australia for those coming after us”
- The Small Business Party’s mantra in their “About & Mission” page and their article of the effect of the CBD Light Rail project has on small business in the area
- The Sustainable Australia Party mantra of “Better, not bigger”
- The Together Party’s statement under their Together page and under their Better Government section to, Mandate transparency and accountability in government spending, privatisation, and tendering decision making
- The Voluntary Euthanasia Party’s mantra of “Compassion, Dignity & Choice”
Leave A Comment